Monday 30 June 2014

A Little Liebster Love


On the weekend I had a lovely surprise. The endearing CJ from 30 Days of Smiles tweeted out to the universe that my little blog had been placed on a list of AMAZING bloggers.  Yes you read correctly. Her words not mine.  Her list not mine.  Naturally I am totally willing to go along with it.  Apparently my blog is worthy of a read.  It appears the stuff I write and cook and share is not just for my own amusement after all. People actually read this stuff. Who knew?

So here's a big thank-you to CJ   Thank-you CJ Smiley  

The Liebster Award is a great way of recognising bloggers with a growing audience and this is what it requires me to do:

  • Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated them
  • Answer ten questions given to me by the nominator
  • Nominate ten other bloggers for the award
  • Create ten questions for nominees to answer
  • Notify my nominees
  • Get an award button and display it proudly



I was asked the following questions by CJ and so here's your chance to find out a little bit more about me. Ooooooh ahhhhhhhhhh bet you can't wait to read..

  • If you could get on a plane today and go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
The Bermuda Triangle.  Ideally it would be a return trip.
  • Cookies or Cake?
Please. For me this a torturous question.  I liken it to being asked to choose between my children. Ugh.
  • Favourite childhood memory
Seriously loved my childhood.  Kissing a boy I had a huge crush on when I was 13.. is right up there.
  • If you could change your name what would you change it to?
Princess Consuela Bananahammock. Wait..What!!  It's been taken.. Dammit!

  • Do you have a life motto? If so what is it?

Not really but I am fond of the following..
C'est la vie
  • What skill would you like to learn?
I've always imagined myself playing the guitar.  Me and everyone else right?  I sadly lack the discipline to conquer such a beast.  And so..I do not foresee this musical mastery manifesting itself anytime soon.  Australian Idol will have to wait.
  • IPhone or Android?
IPhone. ICook. IEat. IBlog.
  • Who would you love to meet? Alive or dead?
Bruce Springsteen (I know..so predictable) preferably alive 
  • Deserted Island you can take 2 people and 4 objects what would you take?
Jim Carrey (for there must always be humour - even on a deserted island).
Morgan Freeman (for there must always be someone you won't get tired of listening to - especially on a deserted island).
Coffee Machine.
A Power Point.
IPhone.
Telecommunications Tower.  
  • You've just won $500,000 dollars what do you buy first?
An around the world ticket travelling first class including guaranteed 100% gluten free deliciousness at every stop.



Ten Talented Bloggers

Here are ten awesome bloggers I'm nominating for a Liebster Award:

Carla from My Yellow Heart
Renee from Mummy, Wife, Me
Tash from Little Bit of Thyme
Melissa from Honey Bee Books
Emily from You learn something new every day
Jodie from Fresh Home Cook
Emma from Five Degrees of Chaos
Alicia from One Mother Hen
Kylie from Kylie Purtell - A Study in Contradictions
"Robo" from RoboMum


and so.. in turn, here are my 10 questions for the listed bloggers (but only if you wish to play along.. go on)


  • Coffee with Oprah Winfrey or Ellen DeGeneres?
  • Most embarrassing moment?
  • Your epitaph..
  • White or Red or are you a spirits kinda gal? (and I'm not talking ghosts)
  • Share something that always makes you laugh?
  • Chocolate or lollies and name your fav?
  • Opportunity to sit next to anyone in the world (famous or otherwise) on a plane and why him/her/it?
  • Best movie eva! Go!
  • Forced to do Karaoke - song choice?
  • Last meal. Go!

Thanks for playing xx


No comments:

Post a Comment