Monday 27 February 2012

A little savoury goodness

I had one hanging off my leg, one shouting to me from the toilet and one heading out the door to school.. kids that is.. I had to think on my feet.. baking before 8.00am.. obscene.. but when the mood strikes..

Sometimes it's all about convenience and the good people at Melinda's gluten free goodies have it all figured out.  With a great range of gluten free savoury and sweet pre-mixes you can't go wrong.

Road testing Wholesome Sundried Tomato & Spinach Muffins  premix this morning.

Melinda's is an Australian based company that delivers what it promises and all from the convenience of a box.  With choices that range from crackers to flour, slices, muffins & cakes it's great gear to have in the pantry.

You'll find them in Woolworths, Coles, selected IGA stores and online.

..and the verdict.. delicious and they make your house smell fantastic!

Ok so this wasn't quite what Abbey & Ben were looking for when they spied a cake like creation in a paper case emerge from the oven (I had a tough time explaining what business savoury had in a patty case) but who cares.. more for me :)

www.melindasgfg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment